At Schwaab, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. In order to preserve that trust, the Schwaab, Inc. family pledges to protect your privacy by adhering to the practices described below.
Our Privacy Pledge to You
We value the trust you have placed in us, and your continued confidence is important to us. As you review our pledge, please remember that:
- We make safeguarding the information we manage about our customers a priority.
- We maintain security practices to keep customer information safe.
What Information is collected?
- Information we receive such as your name, address, phone number and credit card number when the order is placed.
- Collection of information on our Web site may include data such as pages visited, downloads, and other Web sites from which visitors arrived. We may collect this information to personalize the information displayed and to enhance the performance of the site.
How information is used?
By collecting and maintaining accurate personal information, we learn more about our customer's needs so that we are able to provide better customer service.
Help ensure the security of customer transactions with Schwaab, Inc. in order to process your order more efficiently.
Provide you with products and services designed to match your needs now and in the future.
Introduce you to special offers and opportunities available through the Schwaab, Inc. family of companies.
Safeguard your non-public personal information.
- Our employee's access nonpublic personal information in relation to their job functions and the services they provide to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- On our Web site, we use a full range of Internet security measures such as Secure Socket Layer, Data Encryption, along and a user login name and password when necessary.
Disclosure of information.
- For legal reasons, we may be required to disclose information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property or safety.
- We may release information to a website hosting partner or other parties who assist us in operating our website so long as all parties keep the information confidential.