What is your delivery time?
7 – 14 working days
Are the stamps reinkable?
- Flash Pre-inked stamps and daters are re-inkable and include a lifetime guarantee. To learn how to re-ink your Schwaab Pre-Inked Flash Stamps and Daters, please view our instructional videos Schwaab Flash Stamp Re-inking Instructions
and Schwaab Flash Dater Re-Inking Instructions
- Pre-inked stamps require no re-inking, are maintenance free and make up to 25,000 crisp imprints
- Self-Inking stamps include a self-contained pad which is replaceable or re-inkable.
What if my stamp is incorrect?
Make an imprint or copy with corrections and fax it to us at 800-935-9866. Include your name, address, phone # and date of purchase if available. A professional customer service manager will immediately implement a solution and will contact you only if further clarification is needed. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-935-9877.
What types of stamps do you carry?
- Premier pre-inked stamp
- Sharp, crisp, high quality impressions
- Pre-inked for up to 50,000 impressions without re-inking
- Re-inkable - advance re-inking system is simple and mess free
- Extra large sizes for oversize stamp requirements
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Maintenance free, requires no re-inking and makes up to 25,000 clear, crisp impressions
- Superior quality imprintsMount adjusts for lighter and darker imprints
- Ideal for most applications
- Features a two-sided ink pad that doubles the number of impressions and the useful life of the pad
- Attractive, clear mount which allows you to accurately line up your stamp impression
- Ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping
- Environmentally friendly self-inking stamps
- 77% of stamp comes from recycled water bottles
- Re-inkable, ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping
- Traditional stamp that is used on a separate ink pad
- Perfect for special ink needs
What color inks are available?
- Pre-ink: Black, Red, Blue, Green and Purple
- Self-inking & Rubber: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple and Brown
- Specialty inks are also available. Contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-935-9877.
What do I do if I have a billing inquiry or did not receive an invoice?
Contact Accounts Receivable: email@example.com
How do I place an order?
- For personal assistance, contact a sales representative at (800) 935-9877
- Fax your order to: (800) 935-9866
- Order online at: www.schwaab.com
- E-mail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org (include link)
- Mail your order to: P.O. Box 26069, Milwaukee, WI 53226
What is the warranty on your stamps?
Can you adjust the ink on a stamp for lighter or darker imprints?
- Pre-ink stamps are adjustable; simply turn the handle in either direction to adjust the ink to the desired setting.
Can I order a stamp with special artwork?
- Yes, simply provide us with your artwork
- Electronic: acceptable files include: CDR, AI, EPS, TIF, PSD, JPG, GIF and BMP
E-mail to: email@example.com
- Hard Copy: acceptable formats include: black & white laser print, business card or letterhead
Can I order a multi-color stamp?
- Yes, for an additional charge, a 2 color stamp can be ordered in pre-inked only, with a maximum of 2 colors and no more than one color separation
- Self-inking die-plate daters and some rubber daters can also be ordered with 2 ink colors, with the date one color and the custom copy a second color
How do I store my stamps?
- Stamp Racks and Trays are available in our Accessories section.