Your total satisfaction is important to us. If we can improve this order in any way, let us know.Schwaab, Inc. is pleased to warrant its products* against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect, Schwaab, Inc. will repair or replace the defective product with a product identical to the original (no changes).
Schwaab, Inc. cannot honor warranty claims for any defects or damaged caused by the following:
Please check your order for accuracy and all stamps for compatibility with the material being stamped. Schwaab will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of a defective stamp, but cannot be liable for any materials on which they are stamped.
- Using a Schwaab Pre-ink stamp with an ink pad, refill ink or on chemically treated paper
- Using a Schwaab Self-inking or Rubber stamp with an oil-based ink
* The above warranty does not cover Rapidprint Automatic Time Stamps or Printing. Contact Customer Service at 800-935-9877 for warranty information on these products.
What to do if you have a problem
Make an imprint or copy with corrections and fax it to us at 800-935-9866. Include your name, address, phone #, invoice # and date of purchase if available. A professional customer service manager will immediately implement a solution and will contact you only if further clarification is needed. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-935-9877.
We look forward to serving you. Your satisfaction is essential to us.To improve the performance and life of your stamp, we suggest the following:
- Use moderate but firm pressure
- Clean the surface of the stamp periodically with a piece of Scotch brand tape
- Do not store the stamp with the printing surface in direct contact with any other surface
- Schwaab pre-ink mounts are adjustable. The factory setting should be correct for thousands of imprints. A partial turn in either direction will suffice for any adjustment; simply grab the base and turn the handle in the desired direction.