Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your delivery time?
7 – 14 working days
- Are the stamps reinkable?
- Flash Pre-inked stamps are re-inkable and include a lifetime guarantee.
- Pre-inked stamps require no re-inking, are maintenance free and make up to 25,000 crisp imprints
- Self-Inking stamps include a self-contained pad which is replaceable or re-inkable.
- What if my stamp is incorrect?
Make an imprint or copy with corrections and fax it to us at 800-935-9866. Include your name, address, phone # and date of purchase if available. A professional customer service manager will immediately implement a solution and will contact you only if further clarification is needed. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-935-9877.
- What types of stamps do you carry?
- Premier Pre-Inked Stamp
- Sharp, crisp, hi-quality impressions
- Pre-inked for up to 50,000 impressions without re-inking
- Re-inkable - advanced re-inking system is simple and mess free
- Lifetime guarantee
- Maintenance free, requires no re-inking and makes up to 25,000 clear, crisp impressions
- Superior quality imprints
- Mount adjusts for lighter and darker imprints
- Ideal for most applications
- Includes a self-contained ink pad which is replaceable or re-inkable
- Thousands of quality impressions before re-inking is necessary
- Ideal for rapid, repetitive stamping
- Traditional stamp that is used on a separate ink pad
- Perfect for special ink needs
5. What color inks are available?
- Flash Pre-Inked: Black, Red, Blue, Green and Purple
- Pre-ink: Black, Red, Blue, Green and Purple
- Self-inking & Rubber: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple and Brown
- Specialty inks are also available. Contact customer service email@example.com or 800-935-9877.
6. What do I do if I have a billing inquiry or did not receive an invoice?
7. How do I place an order?
- For personal assistance, contact a sales representative at (800) 935-9877
- Fax your order to: (800) 935-9866
- Order online at: www.schwaabdirect.com
- E-mail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org (include link)
- Mail your order to: P.O. Box 26069, Milwaukee, WI 53226
8. What is the warranty on your stamps?
- One year (on most products)
- Lifetime Guarantee on Schwaab Pre-Inked Flash Stamps and Pre-Inked Flash Daters
- Schwaab guarantees Schwaab Pre-Inked Flash Stamps and Daters against defects in workmanship and materials under normal usage, with proper care and re-inking with genuine Schwaab ink, for as long as you own your Schwaab Pre-Inked Flash Stamp or for the useful life of your Pre-Inked Flash Dater
9. Can you adjust the ink on a stamp for lighter or darker imprints?
10. What do you adjust the date bands on a Flash Pre-Inked Dater?
- To ensure a perfect impression with Flash Pre-inked Daters, the date bands may need to be adjusted so the date bands are flush with your custom message.
- The date bands may need adjusting if:
- The date prints clear, but the custom message doesn't: the date bands need to be lowered
- The custom message prints clear, but the date doesn't: the date bands need to be raised
- Watch our instructional video, How To Adust Schwaab Pre-Inked Flash Daters, for additional assistance
11. Can I order a stamp with special artwork?
- Yes, simply provide us with your artwork
- Electronic: acceptable files include: CDR, AI, EPS, TIF, PSD, JPG, GIF and BMP
E-mail to: email@example.com
- Hard Copy: acceptable formats include: black & white laser print, business card or letterhead
12. Can I order a multi-color stamp?
- Yes, for an additional charge, a 2 color stamp can be ordered in pre-inked only, with a maximum of 2 colors and no more than one color separation
- Self-inking die-plate daters and some rubber daters can also be ordered with 2 ink colors, with the date one color and the custom copy a second color
13. How do I store my stamps?
- Stamp racks and trays are available in the Accessories section of the website.